BRS High Performance Hockey collects any information that you provide when using our services, including for example:
when you register for training services and provide your email address, payment, and your name.
Depending on how you use our services, BRS High Performance Hockey may also collect
• Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
• Athlete information information, including where applicable information about your children;
• Messages and chat you send via our website forms;
• Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
• Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
• Payment information;
• Messages and feedback you send to BRS High Performance Hockey; and
• Transactional information.
Automatically Collected Information
BRS High Performance Hockey may also collect information from your device when you use our services,
• Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or
mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device
identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages you have visited, web pages visited before and after you visit another web page, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked-on.
• Social Media Information. If you engage with our services through social media services or other
third-party platforms, such as Facebook, BRS High Performance Hockey may have access to certain
Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your information may be used by BRS High Performance Hockey to:
• Provide the Services
• For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
• To send you information
• To Prevent fraud and defend legal rights
• To comply with applicable law
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Organization may share your information with:
• Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf
• Social Networks: if you use social networks through the services.
• Other Users: depending on how you use the Services your information may be available to
other participants or registrants.
• As required by law in with Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulators.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
• You may unsubscribe from BRS High Performance Hockey’s email newsletters or promotional emails by
following the opt-out instructions contained in such emails. You may not be able to
unsubscribe from service-related or transactional emails.
• You may be able to access and correct certain information through the features provided by
the Services or by contacting the Organization.